Friday, July 3, 2009

Canto- Dante's Inferno colored.



Throughout The Inferno and Purgatory, Virgil is the representation of human reason while on the other hand, Dante is an innocence that has strayed away from a true or holy way. So I thought, why not picture that innocence in the simple form of having Dante being a baby? He's completely lost in these worlds without the guidance of Virgil. On top of that, I never liked the stereotypical Hell with nothing but Red fire and brimstone. For each soul, their hell could be completely different from the next. I can easily see some parts surrounded by fire while others are very cold, dark and wet.

All of that along with a few happy accidents and I ended up with this! I really like how it came out and I'm excited to hear what you guys think about. I have an idea all ready for the Future theme and while it won't be as extravagant, I'll try to make it just as good. -Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment